Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Commitment to your outcomes

Up at OH Dark Thirty this morning to train clients.  My clients are really loving this new set of workouts and I am feeling better now that I am walking the walk myself.  It is so much easier to hold clients accountable to healthy eating and workouts when you are doing them too.  Which is not to say that I have not always worked out but since I had my "Come to Jesus" meeting with the Silverback (Jon Hinds) founder of Monkey Bar Gym, I have upped my game and have found a renewed dedication inspired by Jon and Jessica of Monkey Bar.
I found this quote today in www.exceptionalpeoplemag.com "The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live" Elbert Hubbard
Once again I have invested myself fully making a commitment to eating a plant based diet and to do ES yoga, and workout daily.  No matter where you are in your fitness journey there is always a way to up your game, renew your commitment and dedicate yourself to reaching your desired outcomes.
It is easy to stick to your plan if you are committed.  This weekend I went on a date with a Very attractive lady who is into her fitness as well, since we are both eating healthy I made reservations at Chef Melba's in Hermosa Beach www.chefmelbasbistro.com..  The food was incredible.  If you get a chance check it out.  The point is with a little on line research I was able to find a great place with incredible food that fit both of our plans needs.  You can go out, stay on plan and have a great time. After all the best part of the the night should be who you are with.  And it was.
Let's all take a look at how we can make a small tweak to our behavior so that we get the outcomes we desire.
Maybe, you can add some yoga, or meditation so your not so stressed.  Yes, that is a good one and we (your friends & family) will thank you for it.  Go out find a way up your game and feel how great it feels to know your doing something for you.

MBG3 Training Warriors, Rebuilding Warriors, Lean and Green Warriors
MBG1 Training Warriors:
Twofer Tuesday in full effect today.  15/15 boot camp style and 10 rounds jump rope using 40/20 then alt. heavy bag kicks and core work.  BAM!!!  a TWOFER!!

MBG2: Rebuilding Warriors
ES Yoga with clients  Lots of Hand stand work yesterday my low back was a little stiff so did some bridge and back domes.

MBG3: Lean and Green Warriors
Great food today and I am really feeling the energy.
Had a great salad at Whole Foods for lunch with Quinoa, & veggies.
Buddha Burrito from Natural Cafe for Dinner
Lots of Lemon Water and Green Drinks
for snacks today, cashews, apple.

All in all a good day, very busy and feeling good about my commitment to be more dedicated.

Be Safe Brothers and Sisters,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment