Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paying it Forward Yes!!!

Today I received a payoff for all we do here at MBG. This made my day.  A client who had been struggling with an eating issue that was effecting her daily mental life and her 60 day challenge results gave us a note of thanks for helping them through.   If I had any question as to our company direction/intention I no longer have one.  We MBG-LA and MBG Global take the logo as our intention One little monkey helping another, one life changed at a time.  We know and understand that this quote is true "People don't care what you know until they know that you care"  I wish I could recall who that is from, If you do let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.
This is so motivating to me and the crew!

MBG 3:  Training Warriors, Lean and Green Warriors, Rebuilding Warriors

MBG 1: Training Warriors:  Play day
Two warm ups and play on handstands, dips.

MBG2: Lean and Green Warriors
Had a great lunch with some of the noon class members at Natural Cafe, awesome butternut squash Quesadilla, vegan veggie soup, blue corn chips and lots of clean clear water w lemon.
4 Bananas, 2 kind bars, & sauteed spinach and butternut squash soup.  Yum.

MBG3: Rebuilding Warriors
ES yoga in the am and with clients, down dog, bridge and table were my focus today.

Guys, we really mean what we say.  We are here to help you, we will do our best to help you find a strategy that works for you and leads you to a healthier, happier & fitter life.

Be safe Bothers and Sisters.  Happy Birthday to my good friend Cliff (48 and still a kicking butt)

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment