Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Twofer Tuesday

I feel like we are finally getting some where on this move, starting to see lots of empty space at the Casa de dos Miquitos.  To add to the fun I have already moved over most of the dishes, pots and pans.  So I have had to be more creative in my meal preparation.  Thank goodness for Natural Cafe in Moorpark, I have been able to stop in for a solid meal each day.  Tonight I went for the Buddha Burrito which is a veggie burrito with zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, brown rice, guacamole wrapped in a whole grain tortilla this thing is huge and tastes great. Big day tomorrow more moving and I am speaking in two health classes at Moorpark City College.  I get the opportunity to influence some young minds to a more balanced approach to fitness and health.

MBG3
MBG1: Training
Two-Fer Tuesday at the MLC.  We did Wesley 100 which was a real butt kicker.  Alternate between 10 yards power wheel crawl followed by 10 push ups and Chin ups until you reach a 100 of all three.  Then Alternate between 2 broad jumps and 2 vertical jumps.  My goal on the jumps was to broad jump my height at least and I was averaging 6'5, my vertical is not as good as my broad jump so I was just trying to get full hip extension and a soft landing.
Then we did 10 rounds of 2 minutes Jump Rope sprints with 1 min rest in between rounds.  So we got our sweat on too.
This was a real butt kicker and I am sure I am going to be sore tomorrow.

MBG2: Restoration
Full beginner sequence as a warm up and down dog in between rounds of jump rope.
Sleep was a little short last night due to early clients this morning so call it an early night tonight.

MBG3: Plant Based Nutrition
Breakfast: 1 Banana, 1 Kind bar, Green Tea
Snack 1: 1 apple
Lunch: Health Nut Salad at Roman's (No chicken)
Snack 2:  Tropical mix dried fruit
Dinner: Buddha Burrito at Natural Cafe
Snack 3: AB & J brown rice cakes 3 ea (this is a great snack)

I am feeling increase in cardiovascular efficiency and my energy level is still High.  So far so good.

Be safe Brothers and Sisters,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment